Places to ride in CA

if your jusat a trail rider but alot of good sand dunes are dumont sand dunes very big, glamis sand dunes the meccha of all sand dunes, pismo beach alright
if you like small fun

If you like trails there's also stonyford, Holister Clear creek (if its open), Santa clara(great for quads and the have 4 mx tracks) and sugar pine medows

I want to find a forrest type area to ride in. I know I will have to go north a little ways I am in north Orange County. Anyone know of any good quad trails maybe Big Bear or maybe even like Monterey area?

^^^big bear is a really nice place in the summer/fall time...i ride up there with my uncle and his friends sometimes...just make sure you have a spark arrester or you cant ride...

^^^big bear is a really nice place in the summer/fall time...i ride up there with my uncle and his friends sometimes...just make sure you have a spark arrester or you cant ride...

ya I do have a spark arrester cause anytime I go to El Mirage or Glamis the BLM hassles me and check everything. I always get stopped by them for no reason. It is really annoying. But anyways thanks. Where in Big Bear can you ride? are there legal designated spots or can u just kinda go off into the woods if you find a trail? Im not too familiar with the area I've only been to Big Bear a few times and its always been with family so I am pretty much limited to do what they are doing.

Hodge Road! The best kept secret since Sand Mountain. If one is so inclined, putt down the main rd and stop off at Slash x for a beer. It is a great little Ranch Bar that opens seasonally. If anyone wants more info let me know.

my friend lives in johnston valley, and that great ridng there,, you wont see a cop or park ranger there ever!!!!! i live closer to sac, so i go to sugar pine, and snad mountain nevada on my banshees usually..

glamis pismo dumont octillio wells there all good places, but if your out near riverside you should hit up Milestone mx track the do some atving too.