Pissed off

tomster906

Aug 27, 2011
East Haven, CT
Well turns out my quad is a 2000 not a 2002 guy who i got it from was lied to as well and i blew up the motor pic is in my album but good news it should be on the dirt again next week

As long as the frame is straight , who cares ? . Aftermarket A arms , swingarms and everything else is available aftermarket . When buying a blaster I think as long as A it's not stolen and B the frame is good and it runs , then you have a good starting point .

As long as the frame is straight , who cares ? . Aftermarket A arms , swingarms and everything else is available aftermarket . When buying a blaster I think as long as A it's not stolen and B the frame is good and it runs , then you have a good starting point .

I agree. .

the year doesent madder on a blaster unless its a 03+ when we bought my blaster the guy we bought mine from had no clue what year was and were still not 100% sure but i really dont care

vin tells all and a washer got into my motor and its just the simple fact that i was lied to and its not stolen i vin checked it and im getting alot of parts off the parts quad thats an 01