pipe review

COPY AND PASTE THIS AND FILL IT IN FOR YOUR REVIEW.

Pipe Brand And Name: Dmc alien

Estimated Price:new $280.00, i got it used for 70 dollars

Your Engine Setup: uni airfilter 14,40 gearing dmc alien pipe and silencer

Your Location:1700 feet above sea level

Your jetting:270 main jet needle clip 4th postion

Overall Performance Of The Pipe:great low to mid range power the perfect pipe for racing on a track with jumps and sharp turns and whoop sections.

Overall Quality Of The Pipe: i like it more than my toomey b1 system! great pipe for low to mid range power and a perfect pipe for the track!!

Pipe Brand And Name:Toomey Racing USA B-1

Estimated Price: 359.99 with a coupon Retail is easily $400

Your Engine Setup: stock mabey .10 over|30 MM twist throttle carb

Your Location: Northwest OH

Your jetting: AB148 main and 50 pilot

Overall Performance Of The Pipe: BTM 3.5/5 MDL 4/5 TOP 5/5

Overall Quality Of The Pipe: Was very good the way it is even though mine was used. Just did a custom polish job myself for good measure. My only complaint was i was expecting more off the bottom but that was more than likely my carb's fault cause when it was apart it was gumed up bad. So now I give it a 4/5 on the BTM now.

Pipe Brand And Name: Dmc alien

Estimated Price:new $280.00

Your Engine Setup: Cylindrical foam filter on stock Mikuni carb fitted right on the mouth-
13,40 gearing, B8es plug slightly wider gap, DMC Alien pipe and silencer, dual reeds, reed spacer block, intake surfaces leveled and roughened to assist atomisation, 2deg advance, 25/1 premix Shell Advantage Racing M,

Your jetting: 320 main jet, needle clip 5th position, std pilot, 1 1/2turns idle.
Runs a little on the rich side but I would rather change a plug occasionally than risk rebuilds. I use the pipe for MX.

Overall Performance Of The Pipe: great overall range, fantastic in the mid, good at the top, a little doughy at the extreme bottom end (maybe because of my choice of jetting).

Overall Quality Of The Pipe: Not the best looking pipe, but who looks at the mantlepiece while stoking the fire. Not the easiest fit up and discolors about a foot from the jug after 2 mins of running. Poor fit up at pipe to mid pipe junction. Held on to jug with bolts not springs.

Pipe Brand And Name:DMC Alien

Estimated Price: 100 used on eBay

Your Engine Setup: complete wiseco, k&n, stock reeds and carb, 14/40 gearing

Your Location: south Louisiana

Your jetting: 280 main, stock pilot , needle clip 5th pos

Overall Performance Of The Pipe: this pipe does what its suppose to. Sounds great and the bike has awesome throttle response and power . Loud as hell

Overall Quality Of The Pipe:great quality looks as good as it sounds

PIPE BRAND: Trinity Racing

ESTIMATED PRICE: Got hooked up at $315 new

YOUR ENGINE SETUP: Uni air filter, lid off, Vforce 3 reeds, oil injection blocked off, tors removed

YOUR LOCATION: Patterson California

YOUR JETTIING: Kit came with 270 main, stock pilot

OVERALL PERFORMANCE: Suffers in the low end a bit but when it hits mid range to the top end....... WOW!!!!!

OVERALL QUALITY OF PIPE: Welds look good, chrome looks shinny and love the sound

Last edited:
PIPE BRAND: DG

ESTIMATED PRICE: $200

YOUR ENGINE SETUP: stock

YOUR LOCATION: leabnon tn

YOUR JETTIING: stock

OVERALL PERFORMANCE: verry good throttle responce and power loud

OVERALL QUALITY OF PIPE: good but its starting to rust when it gets close to the motor

Last edited:
this is a little off topic, but can you mix exhausts like have a shearer expansion chamber with a fmf power core II silencer?

Pipe Brand And Name: FMF

Estimated Price: $283.00

Your Engine Setup: Stock. Moose Racing air filter. Snorkel removed. Needle clip on third groove. Stock pilot jet.

Your Location: Central US

Your jetting: 260 Main

Overall Performance Of The Pipe: Not done testing.

Overall Quality Of The Pipe: Great quality. Looks nice.