pipe review

Pipe Brand And Name: DynoPort Racing MidTop

Estimated Price: about 325 black paint about 350 chrome (direct from dynoport)

Your Engine Setup: P/P, milled head, stock carb, vforce3, pro design intake, CFM airbox with uni filter

Your Location: STL,MO

Your jetting: 180 or maybe 190

Overall Performance Of The Pipe: 3.75/5 bottom, 4.75/5 mid, 5/5 top, it has alittle trouble on the bottom end, but once you get rpms up it SCREAMS, topend seems endless and is the loudest blaster pipe ive heard.

Overall Quality Of The Pipe: good pipe made very well, you can tell time was put into building it. only thing is the muffler is also used on the 250 lt so i had to grind one of the mount holes out alittle otherwise a very solid pipe o did i say it was LOUD too

Pipe Brand And Name:pro circuit platinum

Estimated Price: £200

Your Engine Setup:pro circuit platinum exhuast, k and n, airbox lid removed.

Your Location:uk

Your jetting:260 main

Overall Performance Of The Pipe: low 3/5 mid 5/5 top 4/5

Overall Quality Of The Pipe:looks great nickel plated finish makes it durable.

Pipe Brand And Name: FMF SST and PowerCore 2

Estimated Price:new... like 300 and change... idk used

Your Engine Setup:K&N, 67mm wiesco, and i think thats it

Your Location: Hudson Valley

Your jetting: umm it should be... 220 main, needle 3rd clip...

Overall Performance Of The Pipe: Bottom-3/5 Mid-4/5 Top-3/5... havent ridden the pipe much but from what i have ridden... mid range is nice and powerful... easy to throw the wheels up

Overall Quality Of The Pipe: only had pipe for few days.. but hear excellent things

Pipe Brand And Name: F7 and PowerCore 2 silencer with steel wool packing

Estimated Price: probably around 320

Your Engine Setup: Boyesen dual stage carbon fiber reeds, wiseco piston, oko 30mm, dual stage foam filter, stock airbox with no lid

Your Location: Iowa

Your jetting: 48 pilot, airscrew about .25-.50 out (needs more pilot) and a 150 main, hair on the rich side to the best of my knowledge

Overall Performance Of The Pipe: Bottom-2/5 Mid-4/5 Top-4/5. its pretty dead off idle, but comes into the power pretty quickly (a little clutch work can almost totally eliminate the dead spot off idle) and it pulls really well mid/top end.

Overall Quality Of The Pipe: bought it used, and beat, but still functional

Pipe Brand And Name: Toomey B1

Estimated Price:$350-400

Your Engine Setup: vito's 240 Big bore,airbox lid off, uni filter,boyesen power reeds

Your Location:IL

Your jetting: 340 main

Overall Performance Of The Pipe: low 3/5: mid 5/5: high 4.5/5

Overall Quality Of The Pipe: "best lookin left bend pipe out there" u said it b200 boy

Pipe Brand And Name: f7

Estimated Price: 360ish shipped

Your Engine Setup: 240big bore ported and polished 34mil carb vf3 reeds and more

Your Location: vermont

Your jetting: 280 main

Overall Performance Of The Pipe: great mid range and it hits like a train on the topend

Overall Quality Of The Pipe: great quailty but the chrome end cap was chiped from shiping

Pipe Brand And Name: FMF SST Header/Silincer

Estimated Price: $300

Your Engine Setup: Weisco everything, boyseen reeds, prodesign spacer

Your Location: Mt. Pleasant, PA

Your jetting: 340 Main

Overall Performance Of The Pipe: Good my first pipe so i dont know how it compares

Overall Quality Of The Pipe:good

Pipe Brand And Name: Toomey Racing B1 full kit

Estimated Price: 360 (full kit)

Your Engine Setup: UNI filter , open air box and piston 0.50

Your Location: Argentina , Buenos Aires

Your jetting: not sure

Overall Performance Of The Pipe: It helps me a lot ! on whoops, On the top a little but on the whoops is amazing how can follow a 350 raptor with HMF, very easly. my opinion is that toomey is low

Overall Quality Of The Pipe:Big Pipe with a beautiful chrome. Im very very happy with toomey.

Waaaah, no one has a review on a DG setup ? I want to know if i wasted my money. It sounds Ok. but i am not 100% sure on the power increase.

Waaaah, no one has a review on a DG setup ? I want to know if i wasted my money. It sounds Ok. but i am not 100% sure on the power increase.

im sorry to be the one to break it to ya but DG is regarded as the lowest a/m pipe there is. basically a stock exhaust that looks pretty, again im not making fun but its the truth. i would sell it on ebay, take a hit on the price and get a fmf fatty at minimum.

im sorry to be the one to break it to ya but DG is regarded as the lowest a/m pipe there is. basically a stock exhaust that looks pretty, again im not making fun but its the truth. i would sell it on ebay, take a hit on the price and get a fmf fatty at minimum.

At least you are honest. I was not sure on what pipe to get so I bought a DG setup. All my friends run FMF with a power core silencer. Now the silincer has nothing to do with power correct or wrong ? Could i buy a FMF fatty and use my DG silincer or no is that a bad combo ?

I weas looking at the sheerer setup's but they look so cheap. I want something good for trail riding as that is what i mostly do, and get stuck all the time(dang the low stance of a blasty)

At least you are honest. I was not sure on what pipe to get so I bought a DG setup. All my friends run FMF with a power core silencer. Now the silincer has nothing to do with power correct or wrong ? Could i buy a FMF fatty and use my DG silincer or no is that a bad combo ?

I weas looking at the sheerer setup's but they look so cheap. I want something good for trail riding as that is what i mostly do, and get stuck all the time(dang the low stance of a blasty)

Generally, when you buy an FMF fatty, it comes with the PC2 silencer. it wouldnt hurt it no....

Generally, when you buy an FMF fatty, it comes with the PC2 silencer. it wouldnt hurt it no....

Ahh ok sweet thank you blasterboy. Is there anything that is better then the FMF fatty ? I heard of someone talking about the vitos 1 on here and said it was better ? and also cheaper i think.

Ahh ok sweet thank you blasterboy. Is there anything that is better then the FMF fatty ? I heard of someone talking about the vitos 1 on here and said it was better ? and also cheaper i think.

Yes, fmf is a great pipe and very cheap. Pro circuit is a bit better.I drive two blaster with that pipes, now i have toomey and believe me, this pipe is serious man. is not a joke. I feel a lot more power with toomey. but FMF or pro circuit are good options too !.