Philadelphia Airport Pits

yo wazup Techblaster...got some sick place...its called playwiki..everything you could possibly want...hill climbs jumps trails drag's boogles...hit me up to ride...i have a 05 blaster almost race ready but doesnt run idk why wanna get fixxed but moneys tight also have a 05 yz250f i ride at the minute.. hit me up 267-738-3250 feel fre to text thankx

when is the next time youre going i would like to check it out maybe we can meet there or tell me how to get there i live bout 30 mins from the airport

ru going there anytime soon most of the time i ride solo and would be fun to ride with somebody the knows the area...i looked it up and looks easy to get there said about 40 mins from my house

id have to ask my dad when we are going i went last weekend it was fun i think we supose to go on saturday i can ride every trail with my eyes close!!

nice!!! i heard is a nice place if you are hit me up ill go...its supouse to be really cold this weekend but i just got my quad running againg so im riding everytime i have a chance, im gonna ride this weekend too but theres not that many cool places were i live...

I live 10 minutes from this site and drive past it very often.
I used to ride / off road my trucks here back in the day but it's nothing like it used to be. Theres a lot of people on Sundays, and theres alot of sh1t to watch running over or you'll blow out your tires. It does have some cool trails, hills, and lots of mud. Gotta watch whos there when you go, seems to be alot of shadey people from time to time.

The road it is on used to be called Hog Island Road, but ever since they have re-designed the airport runways, it has been changed and is now called Fort Mifflin Road.
The easiest way to find it is to come down I-95 and get off of the Enterprise Ave exit. Follow Enterprise straight for about a 1/4 mile to the first stop sign then turn left onto Fort Mifflin Road. The road goes winds around a bit, but no turn offs. The trails are around the first bend and all to the left side. You cant miss them. If you follow this road all the way down, you will pass the UPS building on the right side.

Having rode there in the past and seeing what it is today, I'd rather go somewhere else. Every once in a while they will find a dead body, or a burned up car down on the trails or in the water. It's not a bad area, it's just used as a dumping ground. And that water is nasty.... you dont want it touching you.
The city cleans the area up from time to time and as long as your not making fires or riding in the street, the cops wont bother you.

If anyone wants pictures, I will go there today and take some and post them on this thread for you.

I live 10 minutes from this site and drive past it very often.
I used to ride / off road my trucks here back in the day but it's nothing like it used to be. Theres a lot of people on Sundays, and theres alot of sh1t to watch running over or you'll blow out your tires. It does have some cool trails, hills, and lots of mud. Gotta watch whos there when you go, seems to be alot of shadey people from time to time.

The road it is on used to be called Hog Island Road, but ever since they have re-designed the airport runways, it has been changed and is now called Fort Mifflin Road.
The easiest way to find it is to come down I-95 and get off of the Enterprise Ave exit. Follow Enterprise straight for about a 1/4 mile to the first stop sign then turn left onto Fort Mifflin Road. The road goes winds around a bit, but no turn offs. The trails are around the first bend and all to the left side. You cant miss them. If you follow this road all the way down, you will pass the UPS building on the right side.

Having rode there in the past and seeing what it is today, I'd rather go somewhere else. Every once in a while they will find a dead body, or a burned up car down on the trails or in the water. It's not a bad area, it's just used as a dumping ground. And that water is nasty.... you dont want it touching you.
The city cleans the area up from time to time and as long as your not making fires or riding in the street, the cops wont bother you.

If anyone wants pictures, I will go there today and take some and post them on this thread for you.

Pics would def be nice. I was actually going to go down there next weekend. I have never been to trail before, so it will be my first trip. I wanted to try a local trail before I ventured to jersey to some of the nicer trails I heard of.
I did hear about some of the shayd people that hang down there myself. I was told just dont go by myself.

Pics would def be nice. I was actually going to go down there next weekend. I have never been to trail before, so it will be my first trip. I wanted to try a local trail before I ventured to jersey to some of the nicer trails I heard of.
I did hear about some of the shayd people that hang down there myself. I was told just dont go by myself.

Yeah bud, you don't want to go there alone. But your probably better off taking someone anywhere ya go to ride.
I'm heading out in about 30 minutes and have a few stops to make while I'm out. But I'll post pics of the area when I get home in about 2 hours.

yea post up some pics, i dont think illk ride there any time soon, ill just stick to my local spots, and if i want good ridin ill head up to hazleton.

Hey guys. I just got back in, but am on my way back out to go look at a '89' CR 125.
But here are a few pictures that I just snapped an hour ago of this area. The first picture shows the kind of morons on their Banshees in the street and make it suck. There are some good trails, but I would say it's not worth coming to if you have to drive more then 20 -30 minutes from your house.
Anyway, here are a few pics.......
DSC00555.jpg

DSC00553.jpg

DSC00563.jpg

DSC00556.jpg

DSC00560.jpg

Like I mentioned before, the place is litered with trash and looks like a dump site. Most of the people there seem like a$$holes, but not all of them

seing that 1st pic...ive seen that place in a crap load of youtube vide from the " 609 boyz" i believe...yea they seem to get a lil wild on the street.

609 boyz huh? then they must be coming over the bridge from Jersey.
They do get nuts on the street and dont seem to care about anything or anyone.

The cops leave you alone and dont seem to care, as long as your not riding on the street. But if they got to come because of the clowns on the street, then they sometimes chase everyone out. But thats about as bad as the cops will get..... Telling you to leave.