PC Racing Plastic Renew Review

JoshHockey95

Oct 22, 2010
Western PA
I just bought some used plastics and I used PC plastic renew on the front fenders and tank cover. I didn't use it on the back yet because I had to heat the fender and bend it back into place first and ran out of time. They look pretty good now so here's some pics.

Before

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

I have a blue 03 hood in the mail to finish it up and the front rims are going to get painted black. Haven't decided weather I will change chassis paint scheme or not.

i used that kit too, my only complaint is they didnt give enough sand paper, and they could have supplied a rougher sheet as well, but nothing a run to the hardware store can fix

1/2 hour sanding on each front fender and 15 minutes on tank cover then 15 minutes to apply liquid to each fender and 10 for the tank cover. You can sand around the decals then apply the liquid over them and it brings them back to life some too.

i used that kit too, my only complaint is they didnt give enough sand paper, and they could have supplied a rougher sheet as well, but nothing a run to the hardware store can fix

Ya I had enough sand paper for this but not enough to finish the bottle. I used about an eighth of the bottle on this so far.