Paddle tires

Martinman19

Feb 19, 2016
Hey guys, im new here. Im going to little sahara at the end of march and im needing to buy rear paddle tires. I wanted some opinions on what i should get. Im looking into sedona cyclones that are 20x11x8. Was wanting to know if my bike would be able to pulk them. Ive heard yes from a few buddies and no from others. My bike is still only 200. Any input would be appreciated!

What's your gearing? IIRC most I've are only 6-7 paddles.
So no mods at all?
Not sure what gearing it is. And it originaly had the big bore kit but i just did the top end and put it back to 200 cause i couldnt afford another big bore kit.

Not sure what gearing it is. And it originaly had the big bore kit but i just did the top end and put it back to 200 cause i couldnt afford another big bore kit.
Bigger tires are nice in sand but honestly I'd go with the 20s they should suit your needs all around. Bogging is no fun on a blaster.... haha

The blaster pulls the 20's just fine in dirt. Maybe look at 18's. Maybe they are equivalent in diameter to the 20's with the paddles. I'm not sure, never rode sand with paddles.

The blaster pulls the 20's just fine in dirt. Maybe look at 18's. Maybe they are equivalent in diameter to the 20's with the paddles. I'm not sure, never rode sand with paddles.
Yea, mine has the 20s on it right now but i wasnt sure how it would pull the paddles in the sand.