Opinions?

This is the bumper he's looking at.
6800ab3b.jpg

Second

nice looking bumper but blaaster right

I third that, althoug i did do the same thing, got bumper and new plastics before i did motor and sus. work. I personally like the iorn cross, some of the bikes ive seen look good. I have the DG bumper which i LOVE.

But do what you want. id rather put the money towards sus. first. but all depends on what youre doing! bumper suouldnt set you back that much so go for itI:I

Yeah true. I didnt think about that. Well im 18 years old and just got a job so im kind of on a budget. So is there any cheap but not cheap engine mods yall can tell me about. Besides boring it out and all that stuff. Also im trying to find somebody to completely rebuild my motor. Its a 99 so its got ALOT of hours on it. An the bottom end is pretty weak. Anybody got some suggestions? Thanks.

Yeah true. I didnt think about that. Well im 18 years old and just got a job so im kind of on a budget. So is there any cheap but not cheap engine mods yall can tell me about. Besides boring it out and all that stuff. Also im trying to find somebody to completely rebuild my motor. Its a 99 so its got ALOT of hours on it. An the bottom end is pretty weak. Anybody got some suggestions? Thanks.

timing advance is free, head mod would run ya like 60, some good porting about 150-200. nice set of reeds would be nice, good exhaust can be had for around 150 used. even just taking teh airbox lid off and rejetting will help a good bit. as far as rebuilding ur motor its pretty expensive to ship a whole motor so finding someone that does quality work local would be best but there are a hadnfull of guys here that would be willing to help. sicivicdude is in north carolina wich is kinda closeish to ya lol

Yeah but I'd feel a whole lot better if somebody that's done it before do it for me. I don't feel that confident about it. LOL

That's ok. Just check around where you live for prices. Ask some key questions to see if they know what there doing. Ask there what is all the steps they do when boring the cylinder. If you don't hear them say chafer the ports, walk away. Ask them what checks or tests they perform after the motor is back together. If you don't hear leak down test, walk. Ask what kind of warranty will be on the motor.

Then when u talked to all the rest go with the best! Kenoconnerracing.com
Give him a call tell him what u are looking for. He will do you right!