Oil Pump Block Off

tigersfan45700

Apr 29, 2012
Eastern MI
So i no theres already a thread about this topic but i want someone to go more in depth i might do the block off this weekend and would like some tips/steps on how to do it :D

Take the clutch cover off, look on the inside of the cover and there is a gear. Take the gear off, maybe a circlip holding it on, then reinstall the cover with a new gasket. Easy peasy!

nope, white plastic gear behind the clutch cover. real easy 30min job

Then after u take out the gear just remove the oil tank and oil lines and plug the carb oil nipple?? I was woundering if this would work could i just cut the oil tube going to nipple real short like a inch and plug one end of the tube so it doesnt suck air. Because i cant think of anything to plug up the carb nipple.

you can do that. What I did when looking for a nice blockage was solder the nipple closed. you could also screw in a self tapper screw into the plastic hose. you can rub the screw in candle wax first to ensure it doesnt leak

you can do that. What I did when looking for a nice blockage was solder the nipple closed. you could also screw in a self tapper screw into the plastic hose. you can rub the screw in candle wax first to ensure it doesnt leak

I could get my uncle to solder the nipple and i could block the line off lol and i was reading what your sig said what u have done to your Blaster and i saw Factory Effects graphics kit, im looking for some graphics rate now and was woundering if u know of a place that still has some.

i just bought a 2000 blaster and the oil pump is already out. i cant get mine to start. what ratio do i use and could it be bc that line isnt blocked.

i just bought a 2000 blaster and the oil pump is already out. i cant get mine to start. what ratio do i use and could it be bc that line isnt blocked.

I'm using a 41:1 ratio[this is my first time mixing and I axadently over filled my mix cup ment to use 40:1] but I'm also using Amsoil Domintor synthetic 2 stroke oil, I have herd the pump mixed at 32:1 and 20:1 I think it mixes at 32:1.