Oil Injector Block Off Plate

Markblaster

Custom blaster
Dec 6, 2015
Hi all. Just drawn up the block off plate for the oil pump delete. You will need one gasket and two m5 x 0.8 Allen key button head or normal bolts 12mm long if you make the plate out of 6mm aluminum. Short bolts needed if you make you plate thinner.

PDF Download: http://www.4shared.com/office/GT-gzYlkce/Oil_Injector_Block_Off_Plate.html

DXF Download: http://www.4shared.com/file/NaOaWm6Vba/Oil_Injector_Block_Off_Plate.html

Oil%20Injector%20Block%20Off%20Plate_zps26qnvyb8.jpg

Might help if some one wants to make there own.

Will be drawing up another one that uses a o-ring.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeJoeSX
Bolt holes not on center line. 1.5mm below center line. or 12mm up from the bottom of the plate.

Untitled.jpg

Quick question I bought one of the oring type block off plates off ebay are they any good just curious? I am going to install it when I'm out of oil.

I have a 2000 blaster wich port on carb is oil injection?The bike was siting for a wile with water in the tank .so I just ran compression test now it passed .Water beads keep coming out of spark plug hole..Any suggestions on how to dry out engine!I tore out carb and rubber hoses need be replaced can someone send me pics on where the lines go l n right from a 2000 blaster

Ok the machine was exposed to water and the gas cap was missing for a few months water got into the tank and inside the carb so I pulled carb apart and soaked it in gas and carb cleaner!I took spark plug out and ran compression test. it came up 150 reading .I am excited now !What is the best way to get the water out of piston? it seams to just keep shooting water beeds up out of the hole I think ther is water in the crank area so now I am gona flip the bike upside down and kick it over with plug out. its gating spark .also what are those small hoses on the side of carb overflow?I am a new to Yamaha .aways owned kx and cr dirt bikes.And how many onces of oil do mix pergallon do you run with your bike?this machine has very little wear and time destroyed the gas lines tires are like new and the kicker swivel was frozen I fixed that wd40 !!!I got it to fire up with starting fluid but there is to much water traped in crank case I think!!any suggestions?

Last edited:
Ok the machine was exposed to water and the gas cap was missing for a few months water got into the tank and inside the carb so I pulled carb apart and soaked it in gas and carb cleaner!I took spark plug out and ran compression test. it came up 150 reading .I am excited now !What is the best way to get the water out of piston? it seams to just keep shooting water beeds up out of the hole I think ther is water in the crank area so now I am gona flip the bike upside down and kick it over with plug out. its gating spark .also what are those small hoses on the side of carb overflow?I am a new to Yamaha .aways owned kx and cr dirt bikes.And how many onces of oil do mix pergallon do you run with your bike?this machine has very little wear and time destroyed the gas lines tires are like new and the kicker swivel was frozen I fixed that wd40 !!!I got it to fire up with starting fluid but there is to much water traped in crank case I think!!any suggestions?

where is pump hole on engine?every one told me it was a bad design can u send me pic of where the gas line goes into carb and where that plate goes to block off oil hole ?can you run bike with block off plate?

Have a look on that link I posted all info on the oil pump is there. Pump is on the side of engine on the rear brake pedal side.

You might want to start your own thread under the engine section of this site. There is a section for carbs also.

Have a look on that link I posted all info on the oil pump is there. Pump is on the side of engine on the rear brake pedal side.

You might want to start your own thread under the engine section of this site. There is a section for carbs also.
Ok what ratio do you mix for oil