ohio riders unite lol

blasterdude14

Apr 28, 2009
ohio
well seeing how their are a ton of people from ohio on this website i figured would post a thread about ohio trails
now around here we got a bunch of trails that we are allowed to use whenever we want no questions asked just look me up
also we have place where its a little risky but still worth it such as webb road
wellsvile the badlands
if anybody else knows some awesome trails just post them here

Anywhere and i mean anywhere in Blue Creek Ohio. Theres a ton of public dirt and gravel roads plus county logging roads. Traffic is very minimal and theres access all the way to ride to the ohio river. Theres also a place here close to what they call hickory valley that has an old dirt track which is used for racing quads and a camplground.

There is a place in Enon Ohio that has trails and jumps, haven't been there yet, heard its alright 15 a day

we just found this places. its a farm with alot of land to ride on some hill's , a creek , mud holes and alot of tall grass land to ride on. its 350 acres. last time we went we just made are own trails all day. alot of fun it was!
here is some video:http://www.youtube.com/user/PUDDKILLER

we are going out there the 16th of Aug. cone one, come all. it will be a good time

BRUSHY FORK ATV / MOTOCROSS ?(brushyfork)?

Last edited:
what the hell is going on here! i thought "us" the ohioen's are uniting here. i know more then 4 of us are on this forum.

Last edited:
i'm going to take that you mentioned crow you are around this area....there is lighting raceway, there is bear creeck camp ground (i think that is the name) it is in between bolivar and south canton, that's all i know for public rides theres alot of private land around philly just have to watch for poeple riding pull up and start talking to them....

ATV Skool in Mantua, is an awesome riding area. Check their website. Its $25 bucks for a weekend pass, and you can't see all the trails in one day!! p.s.- nothing beats the scream of a two-stroke engine when it hits the powerband!!!!!

i live in central ohio and ride a lot at wayne national and perry. i have ridden krash in new lexington and crow canyon and both are good. we also take a few trips every year to WV and ride H&M. check out Buckeye Riders

another newbie from ohio here. 02 blasty, itp front and rears, full b1 kit, swaped front tires and much more to come