OFSC Trails

blasterman312

Jul 29, 2007
My fellow ontarians would know what im talking about.....

but they are just a system of trails for snowmobiles in the winter, and in the summer its great for atvers to use and abuse, btw, a blaster wouldnt stand a chance (not maintained in summer),cus the mud holes are intense, but the 500 foreman I also use, no problem for it.

I totally agree with ya there! .. Well technically the trails are Snowmobiles only... NO ATVs... but yeah in the summer time their ruff really ruff.. and the blaster would not stand a chance in most areas where it gets bad..

my 300 Kawasaki did.. but its sold.. was getting to its last end lol.

Your not technically allowed to ride on these trails in the summer...alot of the property is private and only allowed to be used in the summer... I know because the trail runs across my soy field and down my second driveway.... I ride some of them but ive come across more then one no trespassing signs or fenced off areas in the summer on them..

Cheers

Your not technically allowed to ride on these trails in the summer...alot of the property is private and only allowed to be used in the summer... I know because the trail runs across my soy field and down my second driveway.... I ride some of them but ive come across more then one no trespassing signs or fenced off areas in the summer on them..

Cheers

They come with a nice trepass fine in the summer time as well. $1000 bucks.

However there are some area's of this trail system that are able to be used in the summer time. Just depends where you live really.