Official Blaster Photos Thread

Clutch cover = Aluminum. Oil pump cover = plasstic or aluminum if you buy a aftermarket one.. Stator cover = plastic or aluminum if you buy a aftermarket one.

New to the site but just bartered for this blaster unsure the year and mods but needs a few things to get it running good again.
image-jpeg.27047

image-jpeg.27048

image-jpeg.27049

Reactions: Built Modiphyd
Clutch cover = Aluminum. Oil pump cover = plasstic or aluminum if you buy a aftermarket one.. Stator cover = plastic or aluminum if you buy a aftermarket one.
Where can I find a aluminum stator cover? I know for a fact mine is plastic

My two Blaster's. Blew the engine on the front bike and have a rebuilt engine on the way.

try to figure out what made it blow, so you can correct it before it happens again

Any one got a high res photo of a blaster with MFG race fenders on it witout a hood added. After a photo of one about the same angle this one was taken on.

DSC00340.jpg

Thanks

Reactions: Built Modiphyd
Want to do a photoshop of it and have differant color layers that can be changes ie: change frame color, plastics colr, rims color, A arm color.

A bit like this site: http://cr117.com/edited_yfz/
Are you actually trying to make a similar thing for people to use like that yfz one you posted? That would be AWESOME! If that's what you are doing, then you should do it with the stock fenders so everyone can enjoy it. I'm about to start playing with some powder coating so that would help me a lot! I'm trying to decide how much red is too much and if I don't powder something red then would it look better black or polished

Updated as of yesterday. Put on two led pods and painted my bumper that got smacked up. Also got new-to-me front tires on rims with more offset, and threw on my nice tires for now as well as bleached and scrubbed the plastics to clean them up a bit
image.jpeg