Official Blaster Photos Thread

Lmao, it does. what you trying to do with me boy!!?? i don't roll that way sorry if i got your hopes up.....we can still be friends..Lol

updated pic of my bike painted my front hubs black and polished the front bar!!,just got 2 get a set of rear wheel spacers for it.....
Picture440.jpg

Damn your bike is clean the only time mine evve looked like that is the day I bought it

I avoided this tiopic because i ride a "4-poke" as blaster freak kalls it, but seeing how im getting alogn with everyone, heres my 3 year old beast
, lookin brand new as always
000_1703.jpg

000_1704.jpg

000_1697.jpg

it looks nice!!! damn i gotta update my pic because of new handlebars and its clean now :) nice rims too

nice z cochise have u ever tried flipping those front rims around??

Indeed, that's nice.

You just need a built in semi-automatic and maybe an oil can mounted on the sides that includes a switch upfront, where you can release oil on your competition's tires. :)

Hey, I'm new. Here's my Blaster. I plan on either getting rid of it or keeping it and getting a YFZ450 after I pay off my truck.

644148_71_full.jpg

644148_37_full.jpg

644148_42_full.jpg

i'm going to cut mine soon but my friend is so damn busy... he has better tools thats why i want to work on it with him, after he was done with his own fenders you couldn't even tell if they were cut or if they are stock.

yeah they look better cut!!! rather do that then buy some maier plastics rather spend the money on the motor...............cheers