November 2010 BOTM Voting

Blaster of The Month (November 2010) is....

• [url="http://www.blasterforum.com/entries-botm-108/november-2010-blaster-month-entries-33351/#post40

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • [url="http://www.blasterforum.com/entries-botm-108/november-2010-blaster-month-entries-33351/#post40

Votes: 16 25.0%

Votes: 3 4.7%

Votes: 10 15.6%

Votes: 33 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the one person that voted for me.I haven't placed my vote yet.I never vote for myself.442 is a cool guy and I like him but I'm not voting for him.it was way to easy for him to build a nice blaster in a very short time.I'm looking at the guys that had to save up there spare change and upgrade over time.I'm about what it took to get there.

Thanks to the one person that voted for me.I haven't placed my vote yet.I never vote for myself.442 is a cool guy and I like him but I'm not voting for him.it was way to easy for him to build a nice blaster in a very short time.I'm looking at the guys that had to save up there spare change and upgrade over time.I'm about what it took to get there.

not trying to start an argument here, but i got here by working my ass off for 25 years, sometimes 18 - 20 hours a day. so id say i paid my dues, nothing was given to me. and as far as the blaster goes, keep in mind i did all the work on it myself, including polishing and painting. the reason it got done so fast is that i worked on it 8 - 10 hours a day sometimes. also keep in kind that i take nothing for granted, and consider myself fortunate to have done well in life money wise. and because of that i have given away plenty of parts free or for next to nothing on here because i know others could use it more than me. so please dont insinuate that anything has been easy or given to me!

I'm not in any way putting your blaster down. It's a great blaster and you have done some great work on it. You will have that WOW factor all day long.Im just say some people have taken years to get all there stuff on there blaster.yes. Yours is the best looking one in BOTM this month and your a lucky guy to have the money to do what your doing to your blaster.I'm just saying that some people have had a long hard road from the day they started there blaster moding to where it at now.Thats what i look at when desiding who to vote for.I had a feeling this would be taken the wrong way.

Last edited:
I'm not in any way putting your blaster down. It's a great blaster and you have done some great work on it. You will have that WOW factor all day long.Im just say some people have taken years to get all there stuff on there blaster.yes. Yours is the best looking one in BOTM this month and your a lucky guy to have the money to do what your doing to your blaster.I'm just saying that some people have had a long hard road from the day they started there blaster moding to where it at now.Thats what i look at when desiding who to vote for.I had a feeling this would be taken the wrong way.

i understand what your saying but what difference does it make if u have 5 grand sitting there that u can throw in to a quad and transform it in a week to something nice. or if u have to save for 2 years to make it nice? by what your saying the guy that had to save for 2 years should get more props because maybe he was lazy or didnt go to college and get a degree or maybe because there still only 16 and still in school. but like i said im not trying to argue i just dont get what your saying.

I'm not telling anyone how to vote. I'm just saying how I feel.what does it matter how I feel anyways. I'm only one vote.every one has there reasons for voting for someones blaster. I was only saying mine.

wow this went weird, demon, have fun getting your foot outa your moth for that one lolol

anyways

VOTE

That's the thing. I'm not putting 442 or his blaster down.I was simply saying(and maybe said the wrong way)is I look at more then what's on the Blaster. I look what it takes in time to get there along with other factors.

i agree with you demon. i dont really care who wins. if i do great, but i dont expect to. my blaster is what i want, not what everyone else wants. 442, that is one hell of a blaster. demon, you have a very nice quad too. lets stop the flame war...........

To be fair: the rules state that you have through the 15th to enter... 442, you entered the 16th.

like i said, i really dont care. its just stupid to have an argument over something like this. demon wasnt trying to cause an argument, i dont think 442 meant it to be an argument either. they are both better than that. and i know the admin didnt care, because he is in the contest. but i was just saying. if were gonna argue about it, i'm gonna point out this sh*t

c'mon guys let's all just get along!

not that it matters, but i voted for 442, he's done a ton for this forum in the short time he's been here, selling parts for good prices, making generous donations, making BOTM a bigger deal than it has been, and he's generally just a cool guy.

can't wait to see how this month comes out

I built mine in 8 weeks and it was not easy at allI:I I never have voted in this contest. I believe everyone here is a winner. If you entered you have taken great pride in your work and should. The only contest i would enter is a drag.LOL!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.