! Nooob here !

hi everybody im not that new i just recently registered though...its a long story anyway.. i currently own 2 blasters in the beautiful island of Puerto Rico. Im originally from Miami but reside in P.R. currently..
2000 blaster blue

MODS: engine bored .40
Wiseco piston
shaved head .20
Port & Polished
stock crank
FMF Fatty 2 pipe gold series Power Core 2
T.O.R.S & oil injection removed
2006 Banshee rear shock
Drop shocks in front
*Retainers & Oil seals VITOS
*Crank Bearings
*Vitos High Comp Top & Bottem End Gasket kit
*Vforce 3 Reeds
*Vitos Timing advance Key 4degrees
*Vitos 39 rear & 14 front
*Mikuni 34mm carb
*seat cover
*Flat black frame Gold rear swing arm Gold rims stock
im missing so much but cant reall remember right now

COMPLETE REBUILD ON 2nd BLASTER

2000 Blaster actually purchased today
2008 Raptor 250 Plastics orange and black (special edition)
PC orange frame
New Rims & Tires Chrome
Vitos 240 Big Bore Kit
New 4 mil crank Vitos
Brand New Bottom & Top end gaskets bearings retainers seals etc...
Brand New Wheel bearigs and a arm bearings kit

Its a complete rebuild im going to post pics tomorrow i just bought the bike today so im still learing about it i havent even got to really ride the thing lol but lets just say it was an offer i couldnt refuse....
bye the way the raptor plastics look amazing and the fit with very minimal adaptions....wait for the pics tomorrow...

oh my lil brother has 2 Bad ASS Banshees for drag racing but im not here to talk about him...lol
im 26 stock with a lil blaster and hes 17 with 2 full Drag shees what the F**k lol...j/k heres my youtube link ive got some vids of the banshee and one old one of my blaster in P.R.
http://www.youtube.com/user/whitecoupe13

WELCOME! Glad to see you finally registered! Cant wait to see pics of your blasty....Specialized7 just put raptor 700 plastics on his bike.

Actually i still have a house in Miami so i travel alot back and forth. My family moved here about 10 years because of there business they have a night club and sh*t went bad in miami so now they are here... I stayed in miami when the whole realestate boom was going on and made some money then sh*t went bad with that too so i basically spen the little money i had and then decide to come to puerto rico to make some money...i also Import JDM things to P.R. im starting a business over here im really into cars so i figure i should just do that...im going to go take some pics of my toys so i can post them gimme like 30 min

blaster019.jpg

blaster021.jpg

blaster023.jpg

blaster024.jpg

blaster025.jpg

blaster026.jpg

blaster028.jpg

blaster029-1.jpg

blaster026.jpg

well thats the new blaster im not sure if you see the other one in the back round the motors out its in the machine shop...

Reactions: BlkCeasar
omg!!! omg!!!! i wanted to do the same motherfukin thing to my blaster but i didnt think it would fit can you pm me with all the modifications you had to do to get them to fit please!!! and by the way welcome to the forum lol