No spark

Blaster Josh

Sep 4, 2019
Hate to bother anybody but I have an 01 Yamaha Blaster that I just received and it has no spark and I cannot figure it out I sat in front of it for two days trying to rewire it and I have a red and white wire a black and red wire a yellow and red wire all black wire and a blue and white wire coming from the engine and on the stator I have a orange wire a black and red wire a red with white stripe on it a black and white and in all black wire but I cannot get any Spark no matter what I do

Hate to bother anybody but I have an 01 Yamaha Blaster that I just received and it has no spark and I cannot figure it out I sat in front of it for two days trying to rewire it and I have a red and white wire a black and red wire a yellow and red wire all black wire and a blue and white wire coming from the engine and on the stator I have a orange wire a black and red wire a red with white stripe on it a black and white and in all black wire but I cannot get any Spark no matter what I do
Have you checked the ignition coil to see if that is bad
I'm no master on these things but have you checked the ignition coil to see if that is good?

Have you checked the ignition coil to see if that is bad

I'm no master on these things but have you checked the ignition coil to see if that is good?
It has a brand new coil a brand new CDI box and brand new stator and the on off switch is testing good

Thank you all for your help sorry it took me so long to get back to you I followed diagrams and put it back together and I have spark and it is running now thank you all so much

Reactions: Larry's Shee