NJ/PA Camping and riding.

We all need to move to WV or something. They know all the spots to ride right out of the camp sites and up the mountians and back down thru the river beds stop at the bar for a frosty one and a burger and right back out again. The ideal camping trip right guys? I'll point out we have two different groups of QUAD riders here and one of them knows where the spots are and the other just flys around jumping of the world and doing wheelies not slowing down to see that "one" trail that leeds to the honey hole or the cool camping area. I've spent a long time in the woods tooling around down here in the flats (jersey sand) and it sux compared to the Colorado mountains. There's just nothing like being able to quietly climb up , in and around areas that the 2 wheelers cant go. From crossing a river or a mud pit or just creeping over a fallen tree or a set of train trax to reach the top of some mountain. Looking down to see a camping area and big lake where you'll probably take the jet ski thru the 5 mile channels where you stop and see some rock jumping. Maybe meet up with some people (girls) that want to go quading ok someone pinch me!! I was already starting the campfire in my head HAHA oh Man so where are we going to find this place again. Colorado's to damn far boys!!

We all need to move to WV or something. They know all the spots to ride right out of the camp sites and up the mountians and back down thru the river beds stop at the bar for a frosty one and a burger and right back out again. The ideal camping trip right guys? I'll point out we have two different groups of QUAD riders here and one of them knows where the spots are and the other just flys around jumping of the world and doing wheelies not slowing down to see that "one" trail that leeds to the honey hole or the cool camping area. I've spent a long time in the woods tooling around down here in the flats (jersey sand) and it sux compared to the Colorado mountains. There's just nothing like being able to quietly climb up , in and around areas that the 2 wheelers cant go. From crossing a river or a mud pit or just creeping over a fallen tree or a set of train trax to reach the top of some mountain. Looking down to see a camping area and big lake where you'll probably take the jet ski thru the 5 mile channels where you stop and see some rock jumping. Maybe meet up with some people (girls) that want to go quading ok someone pinch me!! I was already starting the campfire in my head HAHA oh Man so where are we going to find this place again. Colorado's to damn far boys!!

damn bro keep going, lmao.....i was lost out on the trail somwhere after getting stuck on the fallen tree lol

Hey guys there are few places in western PA mountain ridge is one 3.5 to 4 hrs but nice place. i was there for wind dig (quad fest). NICE TRAILS

........but if more peeps had some repsect for the property and brought there gabage out with them, we might have more places to ride

Sooo true no matter where you ride. I:I I ride in an "illegal spot" but park my trailer in an industrial park parking lot. We clean up the lot from the truckers garbage and cast-offs every so often just to keep the good will of the businesses.