new to Worcester... looking for locals

robbie508

Apr 5, 2013
Hey guys, what's up? My name is Robbie, just recently moved out to Worcester from the Cape where there were tons of areas to ride & play. I actually sold my quad when I moved up here, but came across a good deal on a Blaster I couldn't pass up. Anyways, of course Id like to meet people & find places to ride, but also truth be told, this is my 1st 2 stroke quad. I'm mechanically inclined & get the gist of a 2 stroke motor, but would really like to do a tear down & rebuild with someone who knows blasters... 1st idea when I bought it was the dt200 motor swap, which I have a connect for one, but its pretty pricey so I'm weighing my options. Either way, id like to have a running blaster motor (stock or modded), but if I do get the enduro motor it'll be a full out build of the motor & the blaster... anyways, I live near Out Of Control Racing, which was awesome for my streetbike & my plan for the quad for parts & service... turns out the day I bought the quad, the shop shut its doors!! It sucks considering I don't have a truck, going to another place isn't as easy as riding to it now... I have a decent sized shed, a full basement, good size yard, & an awesome wife (currently my streetbike is stripped in the livingroom)... she doesn't care... so with a helping hand (ill toss ya gas $, buy the pizza & beer), maybe I can just do a rebuild in my house... btw its an 02... stock. anyways, where's the local guys at? Its almost time to be out riding 24/7... reply here for riding spots, or if you got extra parts for sale (prefer aftermarket since mines all stock), but if your interested in riding with me, helping with fixing/rebuilding a motor, and becoming friends, just gimme a call or text me (774)24two-159seven... text is best, I typically don't answer #s I don't know, so if you gotta just call, leave a message with your number... btw: before moving here, I owned a powdercoating shop on the cape. I sold it to my father & bought a house here, so I can help people who help me with cheap or free powdercoating, PLUS I still own/do polishing up here. All set up & ready to go... thanks for reading guys! Hope to hear from a few of ya..

edited to hide phone number from bots!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Robbie, welcome to BF !

Welcome to the site Robbie.Another fellow masshole here:) Nice intro for a first post!!! I could help you out on your blaster and reccomend a good shop to get any machine work,porting,etc done.Your in good hands with blaster forum.Racing season is coming quick so my time is going to be limited but you can always drive here also_Onto riding spots,I got to know you first before I share any spots.It taxachussetts and riding is almost illegal.Good spots that are safe are tougher to come by.Where abouts in the cape did you move from?p.m. sent,if you can receive them.

hang in here robbie, you need 3 posts and be a member for 3 days and your message system will come to life for you

Also DO NOT use Gabriel racing out of worcester.Biggest hacks in the business.They ruined a brand new set of rims on me after trying to put tires on them.Then placed them face down on the counter hoping I wouldn't notice.You have been warned.lol

Welcome Robbie!
LOL i completely agree about Gabriel racing, they butchered a set of Renthal bars i had them put on my dual sport, and they are never too helpful when it comes to ordering anything.

I work in Worcester and ride in Spencer and other areas. Hit me up once the snow is gone and we can rip

Scott 774 28nine 227nine

Edited to hide phone number from bots!

Last edited by a moderator: