New stator bogs when hitting gas

JRcuse

Dec 5, 2015
I got a 2002 blaster was having problems with it not starting after I was out for a ride and just stalled out on me. I had a crack in my magneto before I know about it ran fine for a while so I replaced it thinkin it was possibly it. Still no start up I have spark nice and blue. I cleaned the carbs and didn't find anything out of the ordinary, so I replaced the stator they sent me out with 5 wire instead of 4 it said to ground the 5th wire witch was green and white. Now I got start up but when I hit the throttle it just bogs down not like a stall out but just won't idle up, another thing I do see is Alittle oil coming from the seal on stator side so I pushed it in slightly to see if it helped but still getting some oil, tors system is completely eliminated. New plug seems Alittle white but didn't run for long, it will idle for days but just won't go no where when you hit the throttle. I'm stuck as this point could the stator have a backwards wire? I've herd of it happening,any suggestions?

sorry to hear that
get a oem stator
search threads about cheap/ricky stators.
get your money back know it is the cheap stator 90% sureo_O
search electrical trouble shooting for your year.
or i will update with links/or other members def will lol:D

sorry to hear that
get a oem stator
search threads about cheap/ricky stators.
get your money back know it is the cheap stator 90% sureo_O
search electrical trouble shooting for your year.
or i will update with links/or other members def will lol:D

Alright will do, I just didn't want to spend 200 on a stator on a 500 wheeler you know but I'm going to try to find a good used one,I'll post an update when I find one