new riding areas in PA

Awk08

Administrator
Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
while searching for atv's for sale for my buddy i came across a few interesting sites.............

ATV Source - ATV Clubs & Associations - Pennsylvania ATV Clubs
lists a bunch of clubs

Mines and Meadows Home ATV UTV dirt bike quad riding trail trails safety mine underground pa camping RV resort membership gift rental
this place looks interesting near pittsburgh and even offer an underground ride through an abandoned limestone mine.................
Underground Riding ATV UTV dirt bike quad riding trail trails safety mine underground pa camping RV resort membership gift rental

while searching for atv's for sale for my buddy i came across a few interesting sites.............

ATV Source - ATV Clubs & Associations - Pennsylvania ATV Clubs
lists a bunch of clubs

Mines and Meadows Home ATV UTV dirt bike quad riding trail trails safety mine underground pa camping RV resort membership gift rental
this place looks interesting near pittsburgh and even offer an underground ride through an abandoned limestone mine.................
Underground Riding ATV UTV dirt bike quad riding trail trails safety mine underground pa camping RV resort membership gift rental

Sign me up for the underground MINE ride....I'll use a big wheel if I have to.!

Not sure why the link won't work but if you type it in just how you see it on the screan it works. I tried to fix the link and it still isn't working screw it just type it in lol.

Anyonw wants to go try the place I work about 15min from there. If your interested in just prerunning the place I can get my buddys cherokee and we can all pyle in anc check it out.

heres the link to the fenshoffs site......
Home Page

and yeah george, we'll have to do that underground mine ride, wonder if they'll let our 'ol ladys ride on the back, since its a controlled speed guided tour????

heres the link to the fenshoffs site......
Home Page

and yeah george, we'll have to do that underground mine ride, wonder if they'll let our 'ol ladys ride on the back, since its a controlled speed guided tour????

I was thinking about grabbing up a cheapo Polaris quad with auto for her to tool around on. However not for one ride so I would expect they might let us do two per quad since it looks like alot of the riders are two by two....I:I

I have better flex shots than this you bring me your jeep and for less than what a lift kit cost you'll be able to run a 35" tire and flex just as much. My jeep looks nothing like that pic any longer now it has a 3/4 tube frame 4 link front and rear 16" fox air shox TBI 305 chevy v8 TH350 trans Dana 60 front and rear. This site won't let me uplaod the pics keeps saying failed.

I have better flex shots than this you bring me your jeep and for less than what a lift kit cost you'll be able to run a 35" tire and flex just as much. My jeep looks nothing like that pic any longer now it has a 3/4 tube frame 4 link front and rear 16" fox air shox TBI 305 chevy v8 TH350 trans Dana 60 front and rear. This site won't let me uplaod the pics keeps saying failed.

post the pics here and I'll edit them in...or email them to me gpser96@hotmail.com and I'll post them for you -I gotta see this..!!

Check the pic now.

Dooooood......that is nasty !! Good grief that is some SERIOUS twist. I will keep in touch on that riding area near you. May be I can talk awk08 on a trip up there for a day ride-and to check out that monster pretzel jeep.

Check that ride spot out for us and let us know how it looks!

I'll try to send some pics tommaro all I have is when I first started building it. I have some with the air shocks in its not done yet but the wife gave me a bunch of parts for christmas so I hoping by summer it will be ready.

If your a jeep fan go sign up for poconos10.com go look at some of the trailride pics from a couple of years ago. Alot of the jeeps on there have gotten alot bigger. We even have a chick that has a wrangler with 44 front 60 rear 36" tires and she can drive.

I'll try to send some pics tommaro all I have is when I first started building it. I have some with the air shocks in its not done yet but the wife gave me a bunch of parts for christmas so I hoping by summer it will be ready.

Sounds good. If you send me pics I'll post 'em in here I am sure peeps want to see this thing.

Mine is more of a trailer queen at this point black on black on black. It was my dads he passed away a LONG time ago and my brother and I rebuilt it, suped it and got it almost mint-we keep it for the family. Its only on 33s with a 2 inch body lift and shackles. Danas front and rear and a full cage blah blah blah...but man yours looks like a sweet trail monster. Might have to find one again to bang around in...!

If your a jeep fan go sign up for poconos10.com go look at some of the trailride pics from a couple of years ago. Alot of the jeeps on there have gotten alot bigger. We even have a chick that has a wrangler with 44 front 60 rear 36" tires and she can drive.

sweet i'll check it.