New here

Taco

Apr 22, 2020
New member here. I acquired a 98 blaster a few years back that needed alot of tlc. Ive skimmed though the forums over the last few days since i got alot of time on my hands and started cleaning her up. Really just looking for parts.

Last edited:
Supposedly you need 3 “likes” before you can post a wanted add. I gave you one. You could mention what you are looking for and where you’re at in this thread

Hey thanks for the like and info.
Mainly looking for a seat and a 400ex rear shock.
Im around the kck area.

Been busy the last few days. Deleted the tors, removed the long rear brake cable and installed a shorty, and put new pads on the rear. Also someone rattle canned it pink so ive been cleaning that off. Clutch case is leaking so i got a gasket ordered to seal that up and some new tires going on the rear when they come in.

Been busy the last few days. Deleted the tors, removed the long rear brake cable and installed a shorty, and put new pads on the rear. Also someone rattle canned it pink so ive been cleaning that off. Clutch case is leaking so i got a gasket ordered to seal that up and some new tires going on the rear when they come in.
Sounds like you been busy don't forget the oil:D