New carb or T.O.R.S delete?

Well I wont be able to buy the 35mm Airstryker I found. Someone found it and ran the bids up. I did however win this: Keihin 34mm PJ05A | eBay
I was looking up info on PJ carbs and I found out that its best for low to midrange power. I preferred a mid to top end PWK, but this should work find as most of the riding I do I am mostly in low to mid range anyway.
My Motion Pro throttle cable came in, I installed it last night after I cleaned my stock carb. I didnt order the idle kit because I dont have a problem with holding the throttle slightly to keep it running, and I just won a bigger carb that has idle adjustments.

What did you win?

Most larger carbs will help with power. I have a 33pwk on my new motor and it screams, gonna swap the 35mm air striker, on to see if there is any change. CELor DGH needle for all PWK and OKO carbs works great for the blasters!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi mate i just purchased a tors delete kit and they work a charm :) mines is all stock airbox fits perfect etc alot easier than tors !
Hey their I apparently bought a new carb with the tors delete on it now the my blaster just wants to sit and get super high uncontrollably and when I put in gear it will go down but once my clutch pushes in it wants to go super high rev also is a sucker to start have any ideas

Best thing is to start your own thread. If someone else doesn't reply I'll be back.

At least you searched.
List all your mods and how/if it ran before.