New Bars.What bend?

blasterdemon7

I'm not winning.
Nov 19, 2009
Delaware
I was looking at bars and was like what!There is so many bends that I don't know what will feel good on a Blaster.I don't want to buy a bend that don't feel rite.Thanks for the help.

i got protaper schoolboy lo's you need some kinda raiser to have them sit right because they are lo's but any height of the schoolboys are nice they are not as wide as others ive seen or used and i really like them.

i have pro tapers on the boys bike, and it feels like a drag bike, i dont like it, i know someone makes one called "atv high bend"
but didnt have much luck finding them on ebay last nite???

i bought some renthal moto-x bars (i guess theyre dirtbike bars with the low bend) but i didnt like them i thought it was uncomfortable with the low bend but i put some fly high rise bars and liked em

i run moose race bend bars and love them.
there a bit wider then stock and about the same height.
also there more straight compared to the stock ones, say if you look at them from the top.

How tall are you? If you're 5'0" you dont need high bars. Do you stand alot? If you do you want bars that you're not hunched over. Take you're quad to the part shop pull your bars off and see what ones you like the feel of. You wont be able to rip around with them on before you buy but most places will let you clamp them on to see if you like the feel.

i got pro taper se atv hi' handle bars today and they feel pretty nice when i sat on the bike they feel good. i got them on mods3.com or atvparts.com there a good price and have unbelivable shipping ordered them sunday got them today

Last edited:
/\/\/\/\ he means an extra set of top clamps added on top of the bottom ones, you'll need longer bolts, i think someone stated 125mm long worked
and i sold the pro taper se low bends and got pro taper se yfz 450 mid bends for the boys bike, way better but high bends would be best for me, i do alot of standing and dont like being hunched over,
on mine i have renthal race bends, with the extra clamp underneath, they fit me perfect

Im 6'1 which bars are you taller guys running?

I am also 6'1, I went with Tag T2 Fat Bars with Banshee High Bend, with fat bar mounts this added two inches height over stock.

They are much more comfortable but a little spendy for bars and mounts (though much worth for height when compared to buying extended steering stem).

They are also no longer made, but are easily found on ebay and some online shops that still have them in stock

This is the only pic I could find of them

otzr87.jpg