Neon

fox396

Feb 3, 2011
pa
does anyone have underglow neon on their quad or is this a unique idea. i thought of it the onther night and i already bought green underglow for my blaster. i think its goung to look pretty sweet.

i guess you wont be doing any hard trail riding with that underneath it ????
that is if your stator can power that much more wattage, remember only 55 watts total for lighting

its not that kinda underglow its 12v led strips that im going to mount under the plastics not under the frame i shoulda specified. and im wiring them seperate i wont be using the neon at the same time as the headlight and tail light the underglow is just for show.

then u shouldnt have a problem powering the led, but still while your riding just know that it could throw rocks and bust em i would think maybe not

idk how easy it would be to break its flexible pvc but if it breaks im out 5 bucks

thats gonna look really cool all lit up down at the local burger king with all the neons and accords with fart cans and underglow and boom boom systems !!!!!!!!
just kiddin bro, if the stator can handle it, that will look cool
pics or your lying too, house rules !!!!!!

haha hey i take offense to that i have a boom boom system. but its not in a honda like everyone else. 7in lcd touch screen cd/dvd player in this bad boy. i will post pics of the underglow once i get it on i cant wait. PS the one on the right is the after picture.
2sblabc.jpg

after what ????? a freight train.
damn, you smashed that up good !!!!

I know people that have them on their rhino and teryx. It looks pretty cool actually but the guy with the rhino rides on the road most of the time.

I had an '89 Bronco II. It was my first real car. I loved that thing. I sold it a couple years ago because it was just sitting in the driveway taking up space. It needed a new driveshaft because I did my best to rip the OEM joints out of it. LOL.

stator cant handle much....i ran one led brake light, one small car headlight from a hyundai elantra and when my reverse light came on it shorted it out :( now i has no lights and no way to charge my battery :(:(

i have a fog light as my headlight and a push in trailer light for a tail light and my stator has no troouble with them

i had 2 hooked up theyre like 4in diameter and i had em stacked like ltz headlights it looked awesome but i shattered the one when i landed flat off a double so now i only run with the one

stator cant handle much....i ran one led brake light, one small car headlight from a hyundai elantra and when my reverse light came on it shorted it out :( now i has no lights and no way to charge my battery :(:(

Please tell me your not talking about a blaster with reverse and a batt.