Need Poeples opinion on Colors for frame!?!

Anthony

Sep 9, 2010
Perham, Maine
so i was thinking of painting my blaster half black and maybe a lime-green or orange color with blue plastics if it will work would it be good?
29x90ra.jpg

Oh And should i use a primer because i previously used black and putting a lighter color on black would it show up better, also stick on longer?

yes remove as much rust as you possibly can... clean that thing really really well. spray a couple coats of a light gray primer on. let that dry. smooth any ruff spots out... reclean the frame and apply a few coats of color until you are satisfied with the look... let that tack for maybe 30min they apply a few coats of clear coat and let dry for a couple days... and it should be good to go I:I

I had all my metal parts I intended to paint sandblasted, then primed them, then used enamel engine paint. Best stuff there is imo, I've yet to see a scratch on the paint job. Good luck with your paint project, its a good way to make a quad truly yours.

Id paint the main part of the frame green, then use black for the a arms and swinger, then go back with green and paint the spindles and springs and anything else you want to stand out. But definatly take your time and do it right once you will be happy you did.

This is going to be the best combo you get do your prep like "acezeesawtooth" said but as far as colors I'd do the whole thing a Midnight blue it's like a sparkle purple and dark blue mixed. and change the plastic to the newer nose piece all white. with sharp lime green graphics. all over at least thats what Im going to do come fall as a project.