Need more power

mud runner

Jan 19, 2012
leabnon TN
ok I haven't touched my blaster in months and I wanna start ridding it again but befor I do I wanna make it faster I'm thinking right bend pipe possibly a bbk but definitely some porting by Ken head machined by ken v force 3/4 reeds and a 35 mm carb I'd like to have a 6mill stroker crank if ken is making them if not a hot rods 4 mill and before I do that I need to put disk brakes on the front so I can actually stop lol but I haven't been on here in a while and would this be a good combination or any suggestions on what I could do to make more power

Looking at your signature looks like you have a lot done already. That DG pipe is holding you back :mad::(

While it sounds like a great engine, have you priced it out yet ??

Looking at your signature looks like you have a lot done already. That DG pipe is holding you back :mad::(

While it sounds like a great engine, have you priced it out yet ??
Ya I know how much it'll be and I'm ok with it I may end up just getting the vitos3mm crank but not sure yet and I know that dg is holding me back a lot I bought a 02 for 300 with a vitos240 and a fmf and it was stupid how much faster it was than mine

Ya I know how much it'll be and I'm ok with it I may end up just getting the vitos3mm crank but not sure yet and I know that dg is holding me back a lot I bought a 02 for 300 with a vitos240 and a fmf and it was stupid how much faster it was than mine
Whatever you do, you'll want to get the cylinder ported for the +3 crank or you won't get the gains you are looking for.

mine only keeps even with piped 400s but I'm also 250 lbs so maybe it would hang with one but never beat one.

Mine is a 240 with 72.5mm piston, +3 crank, KOR port and head at 50/50 pump/race fuel, vforce 4 reeds, cfm air box, vito's fat bastard pipe, 35mm air striker carb