Need help with wiring of the headlight

Kian Mrg

Apr 19, 2019
Hi all I am In need of help I bought a blaster second hand a few months ago been sorting a few things out on it and the light was removed but now I want to put two small after market lights on and the wires are all taped and cable tied together would someone be able to help me in the right direction as it comes to wiring it to work on the switch instead of off the stator because the lights go on but is very dim and goes brighter when I rev the bike

The other question I have is the bikes clutch is messing around the cable is adjusted to the max on both places and I put new oil in which helped a bit but it still.engages very late and basically what it was doing is when In neutral and going into first if you dont rev the bike and sh*t into first while holding clutch It will.role forward or if you try and go without revving it slightly it stalls and then when riding and trying to go from 1st to neutral sometimes it almost jams the shifter becomes really stiff then i have to stall the bike and Rock it back and forward to get it out of gear but the oil change seems to have helped a bit could it be also because the bike was standing for 6 months and was always ridden at the beach