need 4/100 or 4/115 hub to 4/156 adaptor

jus_me

Aug 8, 2012
N.Y
I just recently got a great deal on some douglas yellow label beadlocks, thing is the bolt pattern is 4/156 but there rear rims. I'm going to use rear wheel spacers anyways , I'm looking for an adapter but i can't seem to find any.. i would really like to keep these things if possible and not sell them, there brand spanking new.. or if there is another rear hub that's 4/156 that will fit a blaster or banshee.. maybe I'll trade of equal value if someone can use these, but I'm basically looking for the same rear rim.. any info on adaptors or if anyone on here can make them would help.thanks.....i considerd drilling my own holes but the center of the rim leaves me not enough meat 8-|

That's a Polaris bolt pattern if you didn't know, hopefully that'll help you find something suitable. I know there's people out there who can make you any adapter you want but if you have to pay too much $ you might be better off selling the wheels and using the proceeds to buy some with a Yamaha bolt pattern.

That's a Polaris bolt pattern if you didn't know, hopefully that'll help you find something suitable. I know there's people out there who can make you any adapter you want but if you have to pay too much $ you might be better off selling the wheels and using the proceeds to buy some with a Yamaha bolt pattern.
Yeah I'm thinking the same,, if i can get them under a hundred im still ahead of the game forsay,, i have a polaris but rims on that are fine n its a utility quad but it would look kinda pimp with these on it lol.. i might just have to sell them. ( these are the times i wish i had my own lathe B) ) hope i can find an adaptor/spacer..

I don't recall what year Banshee, but they did use a 4x156x10 rear rim for that one year only, if you could find those hubs you'd be golden. Most junked them for more popular 9" rimsx110. I made some adapters to put Yammies on a Honda 3wheeler, just some plate steel. Have to do a good job laying it out though. Lug nuts held it to 3w, nuts&bolts held wheel.

Reactions: Wheels
Awesome!! Thanks allot guys. I had NO idea they made a 4/156 rear hub...so far no bids. Maybe i will message them n see if they will take a like less..but than again there the only ones on there.. maybe someone on here has a set n don't know it...ill post in the wanted n see maybee I'll get lucky,, id rather buy from someone on here if there out there.. Thanx again.

Dang there's things aren't that easy to find.. I'll take before and after pics.. actually i don't have any pics up n like everyone else we like pics.. i just need to score a set. I'm working on a set now just there a little more than i want to spend... i got douglas yellow label beadlocks 8".. wish i had a water jet or something I'd make my own. Hubs i mean or an adaptor.. shoot id have aluminum or titanium fenders if i could too.. ooohhhhh i just got n idea.. I'm not sure of weight but i think aluminum fenders would be much lighter than plastic... i know titanium would be.but much more$ and allot harder to work with.. but aluminum fenders??? Hmmmm something to think about... they wouldn't flex like plastic they won't crack like plastic they won't fade n they would look pretty bad a$$ imo.. i think i found my next project.ooooohhhh ahhhhaha hehehhheeee.. any ideas on thickness of aluminum?? Any draw backs from using metal instead of plastic? I can work metal but i can't plastic..I'm way of subject now but have n idea.. :)

ooohhhhh i just got n idea....... aluminum fenders... they wouldn't flex like plastic :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Any draw backs from using metal instead of plastic?

you're correct, they won't flex like plastic....as it rolls over you slicing you up like chopped liver.
horrible idea...IMO
as are homemade sheet metal heelgaurds, it's all fun and games
till someone loses a limb :eek:

Last edited:
Ohh yikes good point. I hadn't thought of that dang i just got sheet Aluminum. Hmm maybe I'll make air ducts instead.. but a rounded edge should be ok wouldn't you think? I mean I've cut myself on plastic a bunch aswell. Only reason there are only plastic fenders are because there cheap.. plastic has a better chance of breaking and creating a sharp edge..aluminum won't do that it would bend if anything.. hmm I'm going to look into this more.. I'm going to see all that i can find on metal fenders and I'll get back to this.. if there is any info.there has to be im sure I'm not the first to think of this.. but the fenders on the blasty r pretty tough.i personally have never seen one break.. as per aluminum a rounded edge would be the same i would think..just more expensive... any body got one of those test dummy guys out there to test this? Lol I'm kind of stuck on this one.if rather a bent piece of light metal bending on me than a piece of plastic riding the chance of explosion... and i mean bent like rolled rim metal.. hmm I'm kinda stuck in between i can see both benefits and draw backs of both.. I'm going to do some research..thanx awk for making me use my brain again lol. How it be son!!?? Makin me use my dome n $::t.. .. when i think to much smoke comes out of my ears... I'll get back to this subject once i learn a little more...