Nanco Dirt Track N606

deeeebeeeeee

Aug 20, 2015
Rossville, Ga
Anyone ever used these, the tread pattern is like an ITP hole shot, or a Kenda Dominator, and the are available in 20x11-8 for $125 shipped.
I can also get what is or looks like Kendall Claw in 20x11-8 for $130 new locally, I think they bought a warehouse full or something and run a small parts house for scooter parts and odd brands? Anyhow whatever they got in 20x11-8 is 130 a pair. Which would be a sweet deal for the Kenda's

I ride primarily XC and trail type riding, alot of fairly dry hard stuff where the trails are wore or dozed down, and some hard clay that gets really slick when wet.
I am not sure if I would be better off with MX holes hot type knobnies, something like the Klaws, or possibly even the split tractor looking tread with a couple rows of staggered knob around the edges.

All opinions and input is welcome.

Thanks DeeBeee

I ran those. They were great tires. Hooked up real nice. I ended up going to a 9" rim. Right now I'm running Tech 4's. They can be had for around 130 as well and they're 6 ply. I believe those Nanco's are 4 ply.

Thanks for the input, and yeah the Nanos are 4 ply rated lighter but not as tough.

How was the rubber soft or hard?
Did they wear good?

I know you can get a little more traction on hard dirt trails with alot of big flat rocks and such under your tires, but they wear quicker

I would say they were a medium compound. They wore good. But honestly I didn't have them on there for that long before I upgraded my wheels. But all in all for the price, they were a great tire.