my yz :D

yzrider

Apr 12, 2009
northwest Indiana
went out and cleaned up my yz a lil :)
2012-04-02144830.jpg

2012-04-02144820.jpg

2012-04-02144810.jpg

Forreal none from the header side! Clean yz u race it?

with the way the sun was hittin it the header side was all dark and stuff, so i woulda had to turn it around, but i am too lazy, lol, nahh, i maily just ride the local mx tracks, and my small track at home, i am hopefullly building a full size track in the back horse pasture this yr if i can get my mom to let me :D

I wanna dirtbike myself. I like that yz man. Im thinking of trading this partial blaster for a kx125.

Nice lookn bike, dude. Better hurry up and go get it dirty again before it gets mad and starts leaking on the garage floor.

Actually, I usally keep all my chit clean too. Cleaning provides and opportunity to catch failures.

Nice lookn bike, dude. Better hurry up and go get it dirty again before it gets mad and starts leaking on the garage floor.

Actually, I usally keep all my chit clean too. Cleaning provides and opportunity to catch failures.

yah man, i'v covered every inch of this thing, haha, the only thing i'v found is a missing pipe screw that i replaced..

yah man, i'v covered every inch of this thing, haha, the only thing i'v found is a missing pipe screw that i replaced..

Well there you go! you wouldn't have found that a screw was missing had you not cleaned it.

as much as i hate to say it tho, this bike might be being sold next year to get a duals sport to save on gas on my commute to school, plannin on gettin a drz400....

And that would be sweet to ride to school! Next summer i get to start driving my z400 cant wait lol. Going to drive it to school and everything. Anyways whats the top speed on your bike?

a lil vid, don't worry about my babbleing lol, it kinda ended suddenly cause my mom walked up and ruined the whole thing lol

Last edited by a moderator:
dual sport ain't so bad as along as it's meeting your current needs. you can always get another YZ or whatever down the road.