after

100_3144.jpg

100_3154.jpg

100_3155.jpg

100_3156.jpg

100_3158.jpg

100_3159.jpg

100_3160.jpg

and heres a lil vid of my doing a crappy wheelie and my kick start was broke it wouldnt stay in so thats what im doing in the begining

Last edited by a moderator:
looks good, i'd be figuring a way to mount that mower deck in the pic, to the front of the blasty, i hate mowin grass, and blaster powered would make it much faster, haha

Looks good man but tell me bro why in the name of YAMAHA do you still have the oil/injection on there that sh*t is bad for a bike - just a Question no affence!

you did some great work! i painted all my fenders flat black with bumper coating and had red bolts adn all the little things painted red... i got sick of it and decided to tear down the whole quad to do a frame up restore with Flo Green frame and Glossy black fenders turned out great minus the fact that layering the fresh paint on the cracked flat black kinda looks rough up close and yeah due to irrisponible riders it got all cracked up in the back... (my sister borrowed my baby for a day :( )

I love how you broke up the basic plastic pieces and mixed some color in. Almost everyone else just does one piece with one color. I think it looks great!