My paint idea

cruelsoul

May 8, 2011
Portage,Pennsylvania
So I have an 05 right now with all blue plastics and an ugly ass orange frame with black a-arms and stock grey colored rims and swinger so tell me what you guys think.

Krylon Fusion Paint.

All plastic painted red except for the front piece that will be black red a-arms,red hubs and spindles,black rims,red swinger after I get that extended black bars,black,red and polished engine red grips,polished silencer and fatty pipe black and red seat black bumper,grab-bar,pegs and heel guards.

I like to have others opinions to see if they think it sounds nice or ugly cause honestly I dunno either dont want too much of one color in certain areas also wanted red front with black plastics but then it looks to much like the factory.

riding in open areas ...painted fenders may last,
don't bring that painted shizzle down here or it'll have a custom scratch paint job for the ride home
not a fan of painted plastics
run what color plastics you got and base the color of the frame, swinger ect. ect around them

Seriously you paint to the color that pleases your eye. To 10% of the male population it wont matter what color you make it, because the wont appreciate it because 10% of males are colorblind, black and white are a safe bet if you want impress them.