mud tires on the blasty

i have seen a few blasters with 21" mud sharks installed. personal i have no experience with them on a blaster, but i have a pair for my warrior. excellent tires imo.

A buddy of mine was running swamplites on his raptor. I run itp mud lites on my outlander but I'm not sure they would fit blaster rims.

I run kenda bear claws. 22x8-10 front 22x12-8 rear.
They wear and grab well. BUT!! They are too heavy in my opion for a blaster.

cbf8b731.jpg

Look good though

It is. And it does make it tippy, especially with 22's on all four wheels. But I only ride woods, so I like the clearance.

I think mine do fiine in mud and on the trail. kinda an inbetween tire. and my blaster has plenty of ass to turn em. i can drift it on dry pavenent no problem. lol

I love em I ride in the woods too I do agree they r mad heavy
But traction and the clearence is awesome for the woods

I have itp mudlites ( 22x11-8 ) on my blaster and I absolutely love them ... They get me through just about anything, from deep thick mud, 2 ft deep water, and they give me incredible traction on steep inclines. I believe they are the lightest 6 ply tire you can get and you can't beat the price ( around $140 for 2 ). You can still get them spinnin like crazy in loose terrain, grass, and black top. The only downfall in my opinion is that they are not exactly donut tires due to the aggressive side walls. Mudlites on the back and fronts flipped is the only way ill ride !