testscan877.jpg

testscan876.jpg

testscan878.jpg

testscan879.jpg

testscan880.jpg

testscan881.jpg

testscan882.jpg

testscan883.jpg

FINALY got the call from yamaha cylinder just got bored with a wiseco 60 over piston will have the topend put back toghter when i get home tomorrow

and im pretty happy with it because the only thing im gonna have to do is make a bracket for the master cylinder and res. the caliper bolts direcly to the stock mounting bracket

any ideas on jetting

DG only #250 main.

32:1 + 1 size main..... 25:1 + one more.

Airbox lid off + 1 or 2 on the main.

Needle on middle clip, plug chop to confirm jetting.

I keep from shuddering that you are running a DG header and seem to want performance.

A DG will give you that little more, but with your home port job a FMF Fatty or a DMC Alien will Ghast your Flabber and give you so much more.

3 to 5 heat cycles, 2 tanks of gas at no more than 3/4 throttle then grip and rip.

DG only #250 main.

32:1 + 1 size main..... 25:1 + one more.

Airbox lid off + 1 or 2 on the main.

Needle on middle clip, plug chop to confirm jetting.

I keep from shuddering that you are running a DG header and seem to want performance.

A DG will give you that little more, but with your home port job a FMF Fatty or a DMC Alien will Ghast your Flabber and give you so much more.

3 to 5 heat cycles, 2 tanks of gas at no more than 3/4 throttle then grip and rip.

i konw dg isint mutch better than stock but my dad doesent want to spend a whot lot more money on it because we are probably gonna get a 4 poke next year but i may know someone that has a fmf fatty that might be forsale soon

Last edited:
ok we bought some sprockets and chains from motosuperstores and i emailed them to make sure they could could send the sprocket sizes i wanted and they said they could send it and i said it would be at my house on the 7th and and he waited till the 7th and cancled it so iv got to find some sprockets and chains quick

ya it should be back toghter tonight im having to clean the transfer ports because if you stick your finger in it it comes out black