mud runners rebuild

If you don't after this build, Time to turn in the Powerband haha JK

well i dont think i will but i think i will beat the other blaster but if i have a lil luck i will beat the honda by the way the honda is built out the ass there is no telling how mutch $$$$ he has in the motor

heres some pics of the bikes
testscan725.jpg

testscan724.jpg

testscan723.jpg

testscan722.jpg

testscan724-1.jpg

Last edited:
well i would have had the bearings in there today but went to a friends house last night and had to clean out all the alu. shavings from making my case saver but hopefully i will have the whol bottom end toghter tomorrow

well the motor is about ready to go into the frame iv got to get my dad to tourk every thing and then it will be ready to go into the frame now all iv got to get is a piston

well the motor is about ready to go into the frame iv got to get my dad to tourk every thing and then it will be ready to go into the frame now all iv got to get is a piston

You should be torquing at assembly!

The sealants will start to cure and can give false torque settings.

now its time to find a place to bore mo cylinder the person we had bore it befor bored it too big and i dont want to pay $150 :eek: to have sloanes bore it

well i got everything put back together last night and then i relized i forgot to put the shifting rod in it but my dad is haveing it straightened today so it will be i the frame tonight