Moved the rear plastics 1.5 inches Back.

1995blaster

Jul 30, 2009
Today i trimmed the rear plastics in the factory air box area. I decided to move the plastics back a lil. Well i just slide em back and bent the bracket to the bottom of the fenders. and i put 2 bolts in the front where it mounts to the frame and trimmed to fit the seat. then the factory mounts hit so i took a heat gun and formed them a lil and it looks and feels alot better. Sorry no pics took some with my phone but it made it look even darker. so pics tommorrow i cna show some before pics if someone will let me text them to them and them up load them???
heres the pics
Photo0167.jpg

Photo0166.jpg

Photo0165.jpg

really like this pic
Photo0164.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: yzrider
use gmail as your email it is a bigger picture and that will allow us to see it bigger ;-) just helpin u out

heres a bad after pic this is the size i get when i do the mobile upload. before i jsut sent it to my email then saved it to computer then uploaded it to photobucket
Photo0163.jpg

pics on first post now!! tell me what you think
you cant really tell much unless your riding it and it feels alot more roomey cant imagine what 4 inches is like

theres already a section for this similar thread not too long ago. i did mine too I:I heres sum pics. i was gonna take detailed pics but didnt. i pulled mine 4 inches. the right mount fit with bending but i had to saw off the left side and make my own bracket.
IMG_20110426_130037.jpg
IMG_20110427_163756.jpg

Reactions: yzrider
thanks man i am probably gonna do it now. I didnt know how to build that bracket everyone that move em back just cuts up the fenders

n/p. and it looks pretty authentic too like it was meant for it. lol. its hella easy man. u go to lowes and look for it in the lumber area. i think it was like 1.5 feet long but i cut it. put it on a curb and bent itat a 90 degree agle, drill a hole thru the fender and thru the bracket. slide a bolt and nut in that was that and it holds up wonderfully

Reactions: speedemon17
no dude it was easy to only move it back 1.5 inches prob just as easy to move it furthur. and banshee fenders look way too long 95% of the time i think