Motor swap!!!! Ninja ex500

go with 20-22's those will moreso maximize your top and bottom end without really sacrificing either of them..IMO

well, since i already have the 18's im stickin with the 18's and since the blaster rear sprocket is smaller than the ninja rear sprocket,a smaller rear tire will help for acceleration, and im not sure of the count on the front sprocket

Those carbs look like the same carbs on my Blaster with a kz 440 motor,I used a 52 tooth sprocket for the rear and a 15 tooth for the front It has plenty of bottom end and will still do over 100 mph in top end.Keep up the great work you are gettin there!!It looks real good!!!

frankenblaster - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dave

fmxr cant wait to see pics of this thing!!

frankenblaster nice job, but are those the long stud wheel spacers in the front, and u go 100mph with those on the front? are u off your meds???

aha the suspense is getting to you!!!!!!! muahahahahaha lol jk, after this weekend i will put up some pictures aslong as everything goes smoothly

ok, well im redoing my frame, i dont like the wa it looks right now and its not the most comfortable to ride on. and since this is already a long drawn out project i really dont care any more, infact if any one has a frame i could get pretty cheap let me know

this winter i WILL be finishing this damn project, its been prolonged way too much, but now that im graduated from my motorcycle school, i will have plenty of time in the winter to do this thing, i have every part for the motor and electrical system, the engine just needs mounted.

sounds like an awesome project im thinking of doing one only with a ninja 250 but i can find a decent bike for the price i want close by or i might do a yz 250 blaster. eather way im keeping my blaster and if i were to start this project i would buy a roller blaster