more blasteer but still got a banshee hoping I can stay on this site

blaster hybrid

Mar 7, 2011
miami
I sold my blaster and got a raptor 660 and I just wanted know were do I start off I want topend and a lot of torque for drag racing friends but I also ride wide open trail some time but mostly drag racing friends , what aftermarket stuff do I get for the raptor 660

the only thing i can suggest is to go either up one or down one on the front sprocket and then intake, exhaust, and proper jetting. dunno much about raptors, but these things i listed are pretty safe to do right off the bat.

I sold my blaster and got a raptor 660 and I just wanted know were do I start off I want topend and a lot of torque for drag racing friends but I also ride wide open trail some time but mostly drag racing friends , what aftermarket stuff do I get for the raptor 660

What's your budget and what's currently done to the rappy?

Stock just a hp clutch maxis ttires and rimss that's it and I can spend as much as I want

Talk to Ken Oconner, He'll have prices and all for ya! I know that putting a cam in helps, and there is a tranny issue with some of them, But all in all good quad, I have a piped 250 sp. ed. II I got my daughter back in 08 and had zero issues, It's been rolled over ten times (all at one time) and only thing messed up was the rear grab bar! I'm more than pleased with that purchase!

Stock just a hp clutch maxis ttires and rimss that's it and I can spend as much as I want

4 strokes benefit a lot more from increased compression pistons (versus' having the head rechambered) and high duration and lift cams (versus porting).

If you're really wanting to get into it, you're going to be in that engine. Get a service manual first off!

My dads a mechanic. So that's not a problem he's the district manger of tireplus plus so that's not a problem but I just want the speed for the amount of moneey ima spend

You're lucky to have near unlimited funds. I've seen either yzf or raptor pistons for up to 230 each. :eek: Hotter cams, bigger valves, hi comp pistons, big bore, the list goes on and on. :D

Best thing to do is get a manual and join a raptor forum to find what works best together.

Don't hesitate to come back once in a while, either to help someone or give up-dates. First thing to check for is oiling mods and trans issues.