Mods.....

Blasternuts

Apr 17, 2018
First time with a blaster dont know much about them but very willing to learn....im rebuilding my 05 blaster, bottom, top ends carb ect. and wanted to get some suggestions to make my ride bad ass. Of course i will be getting a new fatty pipe n silencer what else i should get

Attachments

• 15239828163681517953524.jpg
    15239828163681517953524.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 284
Walk...no. Run away from a DG pipe they produce hardly any more performance than a stock pipe.

Where are you interested in having your power.

Low/mid, all round or Mid/High..

Reactions: Blasternuts
Walk...no. Run away from a DG pipe they produce hardly any more performance than a stock pipe.

Where are you interested in having your power.

Low/mid, all round or Mid/High..
I want it at mid/high....what brand would you suggest

Definitely not trying to jack your thread by any means.... Anyone have a right bend pipe on the market here? Ive been looking over the forum awhile and havent seen any listed as well.

Reactions: Blasternuts
Definitely not trying to jack your thread by any means.... Anyone have a right bend pipe on the market here? Ive been looking over the forum awhile and havent seen any listed as well.
I saw one on ebay today new but that was the only one i saw all the other were left hand

VITO'S FAT BASTARD, or stay on the porch.

I suggesr porting and head mod while you have it apart.
Either DIY or send it out for porting, Ken O'CONNOR has a dyi video, Joe ak47 has one on how to cut the head.

Toomey B1 pipe, stock carb jetted accordingly, open airbox and UNI filter, head mod at least, and /or porting from Ken Oconnor Racing
and hang on tight :)

Awks got my set up on the money haha that's what I would suggest too lol I'm running it and let me tell you it doesn't even feel like a blaster anymore ;p lol jk but great HP gains feels way better also have vf4 Reed's make it have bit more pickup