mmmm parts

ron89

Feb 20, 2008
bensalem PA..
i have been buying parts for the blasty, i am doing a little rebuild, i bought a new vtos big bore kit off angus had him port it, and got a forged piston and redesigned head and gasket kit, and bunch of stuff from rmatv, i am buying full set of plastics and a jensson round house +2 swinng arm and a works shock soon prolly this week end, there is a pic of my other 240 cyli.
IMG_0152.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0153.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0155.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0157.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0159.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0160.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0156.jpg
[/IMG]

how the blasty sits now.

AHH sh*t looks like it's gonna be killer!

Hey I see those long sliders where the hell do they go, are they just for certain years? I thought ya just had a top bottom and that ropund ring ionm the swinger then thye lower rear one?

yea i cant wait to get it fired upp. but i need them down pins that are around the stud' so cant run it till i find two of them damn things yehaa haha.. it was a monster befor my other 240 is set up for a 4 mill stroker it was nice till that crank fcked up.

AHH sh*t looks like it's gonna be killer!

Hey I see those long sliders where the hell do they go, are they just for certain years? I thought ya just had a top bottom and that ropund ring ionm the swinger then thye lower rear one?

\
hmm good question i wont know till i mount it, i think its just a top you still need the lower chsin roller. cause i have the same one on my 400ex but i think the blasters a little diff.

thanks, i just picked up my plastics. i got a full set of black plastics with a project blaster one piece front all for 100bills. and i ordered my project blaster graphics, should look good when i am done, now i just need to order my new ball joints and waitin on my round house swing arm from my boy :)..

do work ronnie get her rippin

thanks jabes, yea it should be done i got my project blaster graphics put em on. and i picked up a adjustable stator plate and a damn near new flywheel for cheap. just gotta throw my motor together yeha. haah.