minnesota represent

I'm thinking about heading to Red Top this weekend if they would open it up.....
where's all the water coming from??? we haven't gotten any rain in weeks....

Stewartville Minnesota!!! right by rochester! theres like no where to ride around here except on my farm and gravel roads :/

Buffalo MN, I ride up in Aitkin/Palisade though mostly since that's where our land is at. Kind of nice since I'm right on the soo line pretty much.

Stewartville Minnesota!!! right by rochester! theres like no where to ride around here except on my farm and gravel roads :/

Rochester MN here. I get up to the Brainerd area once in a while, some nice trails around Onamia and Pine Center, waiting to get up to the Iron Range riding area someday.
anaujiramevol: I know a bad ass Minimum Maint road about 20 minutes from hooterville, also, lots of good MX tracks to ride at... a nice easy one but still fun is in pine island.... not all technical with peaky jumps and short landings like meadow valley.

Minneapolis here...Grew up near St. Cloud and always go that direction to ride. Tons of trails in Rice, Royalton, Little Falls and all the way up to Brainerd/Baxter. Lots of trails there too. And also hit many of the MX tracks all over the state.

Reactions: gizzy2014