Mapping Hernando

ftl900

We went out riding a bit Sunday morning (yeah, I know it was mother's day, but I got it cleared first) and drove all the way up to the north end on Lecanto highway. There's a huge riding area up on the north end and we gave it a drive-by, but it had a barred gate locked at the entrance. Still, SOMEONE has been riding there.

lecantohwyriding.png

Anyway, a bit farther and we turned south on Tram and were able to park much closer to the hillclimbs without having to endure all the whoops to get there.

My GPS was hit and miss because of all the tree cover, but it's in this direction. I took pics, but the time is off on either the camera or my Blackberry, so I couldn't correlate the picture locations to the GPS fix.

Next time we'll do better, but it's a start.

hernandomap.jpg

Good morning, sunshine!! You out of bed already? *L*

Maybe this weekend a bit. let me know what shift Barbie Blaster is working, and we'll work around that if possible.

The following weekend, Memorial day, we'll be in Vegas... going out to visit my sister and my dad for a week.

Paul took 2 vids with my camera, but the second one didn't turn out, and it was the better of the two. The first one he shot from the top of the hill, and it looked like I was just meandering up the hill...
'cause I make it look so easy, dontcha know! I:I