Looking for places to ride around FT Eustis

Discussion in 'Virginia' started by steve3472, May 19, 2010.

1. steve3472

steve3472 New Member

Is there anyone that knows of any places to ride near FT Eustis, VA as I'll be moving there in the begginning of July and now looking so i can continue riding when i get there would ahte to have to sell my atvs cause there is no place to ride lol. My rides consist of a 03 Blaster freshly rebuilt topend and new clutches and by the time i get there will have brand new tires in the rear also has new stator assembly. and the other ride is an 02 kwasaki lakota sport semi manual

2. underwaterboy82

underwaterboy82 New Member

Hull Tech, USN
    there is a lot of fire break trails up there i have riden, i know the weekend of June 19th, there is a fathers day ride up at buds creek. also NC isnt to bad of a drive. On July 4th there is a big get together im goin to with a bunch of friends down in Elizebeth city, NC. their there you just have to find them is all, i think there is a home made track up there also.

3. hotrodaj_2

hotrodaj_2 New Member

Heavy equip. Operator
    I lived there for a short time in the Army. I could'nt do much riding but from what I remember they do alot of riding over there. I though there was a mx track in town. That's about all I know. Go to the local dealer in town and they have all the info. Good lick on your move.