Looking for frame

Phaze-One

Feb 7, 2015
Looking for a frame to swap over my 98 blaster, been putting some time and money into this thing just to find out the frame is bent. I want to replace it. Im located in southern California. Let me know what you got.

Thanks.

I also would be willing to pay for shipping if the price is right, trying to get this bike rolling straight again for my dad he has had some bad luck and has to have a major surgery in a few weeks that might make it his last opportunity to ride so if anyone has anything laying around let me know. Thank you.

Thank you been keeping an eye on fakebook in my area as well. Nothing yet I might just have to gamble and buy an ebay frame.

cant read the message i tried to sign up on that banshee forum but its security check is broken. I think i seen the add you are talking about on Craigslist. is that where it directed you?

Maybe the link worked for me because it's my account and I stay signed in . BUT the CL Linc does work. I remembered it because of the B-1 pipe and swingarm.

He sold it already thank you tho.

Don't feel bad. I missed out on what may have been an easy flipper. Supposedly blown trans for $500. I was going to wait until Friday evening to call and add was deleted from Thursday posting.

Good luck with your search. Look at every CL add within distance you want to drive or ship from.

Looking for a frame to swap over my 98 blaster, been putting some time and money into this thing just to find out the frame is bent. I want to replace it. Im located in southern California. Let me know what you got.

Thanks.
I have a 01 frame with harness and swing arm.no title lmk