Looking for a couple things!

jbuckster07

Mar 20, 2011
Akron, Ohio
Starting the purchase for a complete blaster overhaul. need some parts:

-Right bend pipe
-Ext A-arms
-Front shocks (works or something alike, no stock)
- Banshee axle

Shoot me what you have, willing to make a deal!

These arms are still up for grabs last I heard. I think he wants $350 for them now.
http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/extended-a-arms-with-hydro-brakes-set.63009/

This guy has arms and a rear axle for sale
http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/2002-blaster-part-out-updated.64013/

As far as the right bend pipe and front shocks, get in line lol. All 4 of those items are very desirable items that just about every blaster owner has on their list.

I personally am gonna go long travel on the arms eventually so that shocks are more affordable. With long travels, you can run most 450 shocks and have them rebuilt. Jocaga and Jet motorsports I have found both have great prices on triple rate 450 conversions up front. Jet currently has my rear Works black widow I picked up and he's revalving and putting DRS and he's doing it damn cheap.

I HAVE A 2000 BLASTER HOW DO I FIND OUT WHAT PARTS WILL FIT Looking for rear axle all 4 hubs cables ... and carrier front hubs too and all that I may need ... just trying o address some issues like the brakes or lack of brake caliper in rear and bracket bent rims and bent rear axel

WHY THE HECK ARE YOU YELLING ON MY POST

LITERALLY EVERY PART YOU ARE LOOKING FOR CAN COME OFF ANY BLASTER FROM 88-02

I need a rear brake caliper for my 97 blaster but theyre a little out of my price range can the other years brake calipers fit, this is my first blaster so I'm new to this, and also almost broke so I'm just trying to get it running saftly, thanks

I need a rear brake caliper for my 97 blaster but theyre a little out of my price range can the other years brake calipers fit, this is my first blaster so I'm new to this, and also almost broke so I'm just trying to get it running saftly, thanks

all rear calipers from 88-02 will fit as they are identical, 03+ WILL NOT FIT

all rear calipers from 88-02 will fit as they are identical, 03+ WILL NOT FIT
That is amazing news thank you, does the same apply for lets say, a kick starter, the one that's one there is stripped and there's no bolt to keep it on and I'll probably change that out

I would say something like a kickstarter is interchangeably with all of them. Actually, I stole my current kickstarter off my parts baster which is the older style.
The major differences with the 2 styles is some electrical (5 wire stator, brake light and switches introduced, etc), hydraulic brakes, new headlight mounting (headlight and front hood). Anything that is not part of those major changes is 99% likely to be interchangeable with all years.

-Right bend pipe
-Ext A-arms
-Front shocks (works or something alike, no stock)
- Banshee axle

Have burguard +4 +1 a arms check out my blaster part out or pm me! ready to ship

-Right bend pipe FOUND
-Ext A-arms FOUND
-Front shocks (works or something alike, no stock) FOUND
- Banshee axle FOUND

HAVE FOUND ALL ITEMS ON THIS LIST

-Right bend pipe FOUND
-Ext A-arms FOUND
-Front shocks (works or something alike, no stock) FOUND
- Banshee axle FOUND

HAVE FOUND ALL ITEMS ON THIS LIST
Wanna sell the right bend pipe you found