List of things to do!

blastermaster16

Jul 3, 2011
Indiana
Tomorrow morning I plan on getting the FMF full exhaust off and polishing it up a little. then i'm gonna take the carb off and clean that. i'll take pictures of everything i do and post them accordingly. i also need to spot weld the extended swing arm. the previous owner did a crappy job on it. i need it to be ready for trail riding. i'm probably going to need a new seat cover (black) so if anyone has one in nearly perfect condition lmk. im also going to polish my grab bar. ohh god, i have a lot of work ahead of me. if anyone has any ideas for more cosmetic improvements i'd love to hear them!

i just ordered a brand new black 03 style hood and the bracket from projectblaster.com next i have to find some front fenders and rear fenders to paint!

Here's the "before" pics of the exhaust, thats all i got. they are cell phone pics so not the best quality.

should i paint this flat black? the rest of my frame is black.

here's how dirty the silencer is.

here's how dull this silencer looks.

im not sure about painting it flat black.. idk spray paint will chip and you would have to get that high temp paint. it would prolly look decent for awhile

well im going to paint it flat black but i just bought an american flag graphics kit for the front fenders, rear fenders, and gas tank cover. i hope it looks good. i'm going to make it a red white and blue color scheme.

i just sanded, primed, and painted my front shock springs. i didnt take a pic of them as they were painted because my camera died but they are fire truck red now. i will add the pic of them tomorrow.

here they are before:

here they are primed:

so i'm probably going to pain my hood red. my front shock springs are red. my gas tank cover is going to be blue with decals along with all of my fenders. does anyone think my pegs would look sweet if they were red? how about my clutch and brake lever? i also wanna paint my hubs red. i think it'll look sharp if it is red accented. has anyone ever painted their rims? i want to paint mine blue

dude your quad is gonna be sweet! i was going to do the same thing with the red hubs and red shocks, how do you think it will turn out on mine? yours is gonna b sick bro!!

i think that since your frame is red you shouldnt paint your shocks red but i think painted hubs would look tight. but black shock springs would look good.

okay thanks man. any idea for my a arms ? what color? and dude get your quad done!!! im exited to see how she looks!!!=))

black a arms would looks good on it. i wanted to do mine as a black and red scheme but black plastic fades hard but it looks like you have carbon fiber which looks tight.