Limestone VFD Dice Run

bummer981

Powered by Smoke & Mirrors
Mar 1, 2011
Rochester, New York
My son Jared and I hooked up with a friend from high school that has a camp in Cuba, Ny. He is about forty minutes from Limestone. He invitied us to got to the Dice run that is put on by the
Volunteer Fire Department. So we camped the night at his hunting camp and went to the run. We have riden here before and the trails are amazing. Similar to Awk Mountain with less enormus rocks. The trails are welll marked and you ride about thirty five miles. Then come back to town for an amazing chicken dinner. They usually have about 1500 quads, bikes, SxS and a few trikes. I have never seen so many riders, it was quite amazing. The town is taken over and the cops stop traffic to allow us to run the roads. My boy was stunned when the cop waves us to ride out in front of the stopped cars. We had a few break downs but our group of eight made it to the end. My friends son has a similar polaris to my boys Predator 90, his has the utility body on it. The guys in our group were doubting us on our little two strokes, but we showed them boys how to ride. As you guys that made Awks trip know that little 90 and my son can climb some hills. My blaster got some good looks but not as many as Jared's mohawk helmet. If I had a backpack full of them I could have made a million dollars.

Limestone11.jpg

All of the quads in our group and mohawk boy

Limestone9.jpg

Our rides dripping with mud. Jared was covered from head to toe. You know kids can't avoid a huge puddle of mud.

Limestone14.jpg

Limestone15.jpg

The first stop on the trails to roll the dice.

Limestone12.jpg

Parking at the fire hall to register for the run
Limestone10.jpg

Reactions: Awk08
looks like you guys had an awesome time, wish i could have made it, maybe next year !

It was a real good time, and for all the riders there and the tough trails the riding went pretty smooth. Next year I will try to post up a few weeks before the event. It was cool checking out all the other rides. Saw a few Quadzillas, a couple nice Banshees and two other Blasters. Lots of four strokes and utilities but Jared and I were representing on our two strokes.