leakdown tester contest

The stickers came from Maier they were with the quad when I bought it, they are carbon fiber look to match the tank and hood. The Tri Moto did run after cleaning the tank and carb. Had to chase the tennants out of the pipe and it was good to go other than the three dry rotted tires. I am changing the rear hubs to mount my blaster rims on it. Just need a new front tire to ride it. Thing runs nice for a four stroke. No smoking or engine noise.

ut ohh herp I think your banned now u posted again.... im only messin man,,, kind of surprised you fell for it lmao......:eek::p ahhh tht was funny... :D at least it slowed you down for a minute lol...

I myself would like to go back to the 50's 60's or like the 1800's but you have to think they didn't have the blaster back in the 50's or 60's shoot I think they were still bolting roller skates to boards for skate boards.... times do look better back then without all the computers n games n such... cars were cars back then and bikes were bikes. now cars r like just well not really cars they have no personality........ now tht im thinking of cars you mean to tell me the car manufacturers are bragging about 40-45mpg with a hybrid motor when back in the 60's yes the 60's a vw bug could get in the range of 50 mpg.. and we have come 40 sum years since then in technology and seems like the best we can do is 45 mpg with a hybrid? the vw used a carb!!!!!