Laeger's Swing Arm chain guide

tids928

Aug 4, 2012
Illinois
hey yall...can anyone help me out here...i got a 4in laegers swing arm on my Blaster and i do not know what brand or what size chain guide will fit it...stock will not...if anyone can help me out here it woud be appreciated...thanks yall!!

i bought a bigger chain then i needed and cut it to fit...i used an ebay seller and contacted them before purchase (chain sproket kit) and asked for a longer chain

i think stock is like 98link and i got 115link and wound up cutting 7 off something like that for my 2" extention

remember you have to double your swingarm length so +4 swingarm = +8" of extra chain
you could always measure out 9" on your stock chain and count the links...then add that to the stock chain count

or measure the gap left when wrapping your stock chain around the 2 sprockets, then count how many links make up that lenght then add 2" for wiggle room

when doing any measurements make sure your adjusters are all the way loose

straight from laegers site................

>>> What chain guide do I use for me Laeger Swing Arm?

Laeger's has designed all of the swing arms to utilize the Yamaha Banshee chain guide. Please contact your nearest dealer or distributor to purchase one.

FAQ's

straight from laegers site................

>>> What chain guide do I use for me Laeger Swing Arm?

Laeger's has designed all of the swing arms to utilize the Yamaha Banshee chain guide. Please contact your nearest dealer or distributor to purchase one.

FAQ's

ya i totally missed that word..lol